A quick-to-use resource for first-time parents on why newborns don’t take baths, why one should burp their baby, why a newborn has constant gas, and much more!
Most new parents approach their upcoming adventure with mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation. There are so many questions that seem to be unanswered about their newborns and toddlers.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a book that helps answer those questions—especially the medically-based ones—by a board-certified pediatrician in a unique question-and-answer format?
In The Big Book of “Why” for Parents, Dr. Clifford James does just that.
Some of the most common parenting questions he addresses include:
• Why isn’t my breastmilk coming in?
• Why is my baby constipated?
• Why can’t I give my baby honey?
• Why shouldn’t I strive to be the perfect parent?
• Why does my child have night terrors?
• Why won’t my doctor just call in an antibiotic when my child is sick?
• Why do I need to take away the bottle or pacifier?
• And many more!
Copyright © 2017 - 2019. All Rights Reserved by ELEARNING-SOS.COM
(Phiên bản thử nghiệm - Version 1.0.1)